On This Page
Look here, first! If you are contacting us because you could not find information on our Web site, please be sure to try these first:
- Frequently Asked Questions provide answers to the most commonly asked questions that we receive.
- Find It! Interfaces provide links to information on our Web site sorted by
- Search / A-Z Index enables you to browse an alphabetical listing of topics on this site and locate documents via a keyword search.
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20210
- National Toll-Free Contact Center. Live assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time by calling, 1-866-4-USA-DOL (1-866-487-2365), TTY.
- Phone Numbers by Topic. Search for a Departmental phone number based on the topic of your question.
- The Leadership Team. A list of phone numbers for key personnel in the Department.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions. E-mail our Webmaster if you are having an accessibility problem, difficulty navigating our site, want to report a broken link, or have some other technical question.
- Additional feedback can be sent to email@example.com.
- Public Affairs Offices. All inquiries from the media must be directed to the Office of Public Affairs.
- Submitting a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Go here to find Department of Labor FOIA information.
- Submitting an Information Quality Correction Request. Submit your request to the appropriate agency Point of Contact from the chart provided.
- Information Quality Correction Requests received by DOL.
The Department of Labor Frances Perkins Building is located in northwest Washington, DC. All visitors must enter the building at the Visitors' Entrance on 3rd Street NW at 3rd and C Streets NW.
- Learn more about visiting the Department of Labor Headquarters.